As a LighterLife client you’ll find full instructions for mixing your Foodpacks on each packet, including recommended water quantities – but it’s fine to increase or decrease the amount of water you add, according to your own personal taste. Here are some tips to get you started.
- Mix your favourite shake with cold water and some ice to make it extra cool – perfect for Summer days.
- When mixing hot shakes and soups, add hot water and stir or whisk well, but don’t shake with boiling water.
- Once mixed, eat your Foodpacks within 15 minutes to get the maximum nutrition, as the water-soluble vitamins they contain may start to break down in the presence of air and water.
- All microwave instructions are based on an 800W category E microwave, so cooking times may vary according to microwave capacity.
Get your Summer vibe on with these Foodpack hacks…
- To make your shake into a tasty ice cream just add your sweet Foodpack to crushed ice, add some water (roughly an egg cup sized amount) and whizz with a blender – voila!
- Make a LighterLife trifle.
- Iced Vanilla Latte – make your Vanilla shake as instructed on the packet and add 10 ice cubes and a shot of coffe.
- Drink mix ice Lollies – Chose your favourite water flavouring, make it up as instructed and pour into ice-looy moulds. Put in the freezer for 3/4 hours
- Chai Latte Ice lollies – Make your Chai Latte shake as instructed and pour into ice lolly moulds and freeze for 3/4 hours – Try experienmenting with some of our other sweet shakes.