Reach your goal with our simple and effective plans.
With over 30 years of experience, we specialise in helping people lose weight and manage it long-term.Shop Now
Diet plans that set us apart
According to ITV’s Save Money: Good Health LighterLife was proven best value £ for lb for effective weight loss.
With your LighterLife Programme you will get:
✔️ Effective weight loss
✔️ CBT mindfulness behaviour change sessions
✔️ Lots of ongoing support from your Mentor
✔️ Long-term weight management plans
How you lose weight.
There are two weight loss plans.
CBT mindfulness behaviour-change sessions.
Our weekly ‘Hot Topics’ can be accessed via your Mentor to help you understand what your behaviour around food is really about, discover your triggers for overeating and work out new strategies for dealing with them in the future without sabotaging yourself with food.
On-going support and guidance
For no extra charge you can access a personalised support system that fits into your life:
- Your personal Mentor, who will arrange various types of support to suit you, including Zoom meetings, WhatsApp contact, personal visits (depending on location), texts, and calls
- The LighterLife TotalFast or LighterLife FlexiFast Facebook Groups, where other people just like you share hints, advice, and encouragement
- LighterLife Facebook CBT mindfulness live video sessions, where a LighterLife Mentor will discuss the current ‘Hot Topic’ and you can ‘live chat’
- A weekly Facebook live chat with Denise Welch
The science behind LighterLife
Our in-house team consists of a group of food scientists, nutritionists and regulatory experts.
All our Foodpacks meet all UK National and EU regulations and directives, and we have our products independently tested to ensure these stringent specifications continue to be met. You can be sure that all the nutrition you need is in every Foodpack.
LighterLife Foodpacks taste great and contain a balanced range of vitamins and minerals to keep you satisfied, healthy and energised. These nutrients include:
- Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones.
- Iron contributes to normal immune function and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Selenium and iodine contributes to normal thyroid function.
- Vitamin A, riboflavin and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Biotin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, niacin and copper contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
To find out more about our research, click here.