Reach your goal with our simple and effective plans.
With over 30 years of experience, we specialise in helping people lose weight and keep it off.
Diet plans that set us apart
According to ITV’s Save Money: Good Health LighterLife was proven best value £ for lb for fast weight loss; average weight loss is around a stone a month*.
With LighterLife you will get:
✔️ Fast weight loss
✔️ CBT mindfulness behaviour change session
✔️ Lots of ongoing support from your mentor
✔️ Long-term weight management plans
How you lose weight.
There are two weight loss plans.
CBT mindfulness behaviour-change sessions.
Our weekly ‘Hot Topics’ can be accessed via your mentor to help you understand what your behaviour around food is really about, discover your triggers for overeating and work out new strategies for dealing with them in the future without sabotaging yourself with food.
On-going support and guidance
For no extra charge you can access a personalised support system that fits into your life:
- Your personal Mentor, who will arrange various types of support to suit you, including Zoom meetings, WhatsApp contact, personal visits (depending on location), texts, and calls
- The LighterLife TotalFast or LighterLife FlexiFast Facebook page, where other people just like you share hints, advice, and encouragement
- LighterLife Facebook CBT mindfulness live video sessions, where a LighterLife mentor will discuss the current ‘Hot Topic’ and you can ‘live chat’
- A weekly Facebook video live chat with Denise Welch
The science behind LighterLife
Our in-house team is led by Head of Nutrition and Research, Dr Kelly Johnston.
All our Foodpacks meet all UK National and EU regulations and directives, and we have our products independently tested to ensure these stringent specifications continue to be met. You can be sure that all the nutrition you need is in every Foodpack.
LighterLife Foodpacks taste great and contain a balanced range of vitamins and minerals to keep you satisfied, healthy and energised. These nutrients include:
- Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin Dfor healthy teeth and strong bones.
- Ironto help support your immune system and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Potassiumto help you maintain normal blood pressure.
- Selenium and iodineto promote normal thyroid function.
- Vitamin A, riboflavin and zincto support healthy vision.
- Vitamin B6to help regulate hormonal activity.
- Biotin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, niacin and copper tomaintain a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin Cto increase iron absorption.
To find out more about our research, click here.