Living lighter is easy with LighterLife’s delicious and nutritious meal ideas. This warming supper dish is super-quick and easy to prepare, switch out the chicken for turkey breast fillets for an alternative protein option.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 35 minutes
You will need:
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless (approx. 160g/5½oz each)
- 250g (9oz) large flat mushrooms, sliced into thick strips
- 350ml (12 floz) LighterLife Savoury Broth
- 100g (3½oz ) low fat, plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp paprika
- 160g (5½oz) fine green beans
- 160g (5½oz) cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 190C, gas 5.
- Place the chicken breasts side by side in an ovenproof dish and place the mushrooms around them.
- Blend the Savoury Broth with the yoghurt and balsamic vinegar, and spoon over the chicken. Season and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Cover the dish and bake for 25 mins, then for another 10 mins uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through and browned.
- Meanwhile, steam the green beans until tender and bake or grill the tomatoes until softened and starting to char slightly.
- Serve the chicken, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes sprinkled with the parsley and drizzled with some of the juices from the dish.
If you’re looking for further inspiration for your Lite or Management meals, you can purchase the Living Lighter Lite recipe book here