Lettuce leaves make a great substitute for flatbread in many dishes – including this version of the classic southeast Asian mince dish.
Serves 1, per serving: 194 kcal, 24g protein, 13g carbs, 3g fat, 11g fibre
- 150g Quorn mince
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh mint
- Pinch ground ginger
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Baby gem lettuce leaves
- In a non-stick pan, cook the mince, coriander, garlic, mint and ginger over a medium heat for around 5 mins.
- Stir in the soy sauce and lime juice, and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Serve as a stuffing for the lettuce leaves.
- Add a little chilli if you want to spice this dish up.
- Later on in Management you can adapt this to include finely chopped shallots, spring onions and the traditional rice (perfect for using up leftovers).