Light and simple, this is perfect with a green salad.
Serves 1, per serving: 209 kcal, 37g protein, 4g carbs, 5g fat, 1g fibre
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- 250ml stock (from LighterLife Savoury Broth)
- 150g skinless, boneless chicken, sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- Cook the garlic and ginger in a little of the stock over a medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, turning frequently, until browned all over.
- Add the soy sauce, lemon juice, herbs and remaining stock, and simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
Swap the chicken for Quorn or tofu for a veggie alternative.
Click here to download and print this recipe.