Use fresh, frozen or pre-cooked prawns.
Serves 1, per serving: 120 kcal, 25g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat, 1g fibre
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp hot stock (from LighterLife Savoury Broth)
- 150g king prawns, cooked
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 large handfuls salad leaves
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- Cook the garlic in a little of the stock.
- Add the prawns, coriander, chilli flakes and the rest of the stock, and simmer until the
prawns are piping hot
- Serve mixed into the salad leaves, dressed with the cooking juices and the lime juice.
- Crayfish are a good prawn substitute, and you could also make this with tofu or small pieces of Quorn.
- You could also make this cold – omit the stock and mix everything else together in a large bowl.
- Foodpack match: serve with Thai Noodles.