Quick, simple, tasty and a great source of omega 3 essential fatty acids.
Serves 1, per serving: 278 kcal, 25g protein, 4g carbs, 18g fat, 0g fibre
- 120g salmon fillet. skinless
- ½ tsp chopped or grated ginger
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Place the salmon in the centre of a sheet of foil on a baking tray, and top with the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold the foil over to make a pouch and bake for 10-15 mins.
- Serve the salmon drizzled in the cooking juices.
- Use fresh, chopped chilli or pre-prepped minced chilli instead of sweet chilli dipping sauce.
- Foodpack match – serve with Thai Noodles.
Click here to download and print this recipe.