Turkey isn’t just for Christmas – its lean and tasty meat makes it the perfect healthy choice all year round.
Serves 1, per serving: 206 kcal, 39g protein, 2g carbs, 5g fat, 0g fibre
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp dried rosemary
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ sachet LighterLife Savoury Broth granules
- 150g skinless turkey breast
- 80g watercress
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4.
- Mix the mustard, garlic, rosemary, thyme and stock into a paste, and spread over the turkey.
- Wrap the turkey in foil and bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through, then serve with the watercress.
- Use chicken or Quorn in place of turkey.
- Vary the salad vegetables – for a milder contrast with the turkey, try lamb’s lettuce.
- You could leave the turkey to marinate in the mustard and herbs for 30 mins before cooking.