Pep up a simple chicken dish with the fragrant power of spices like cumin and turmeric.
Serves 1, per serving: 202 kcal, 38g protein, 5g carbs, 4g fat, 0g fibre
- 3 tbsp hot stock (from LighterLife Savoury Broth)
- 150g skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- pinch ground turmeric
- Small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Brown the chicken with the garlic in a shallow, non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients, plus 2 tbsp water. Cover and cook gently over a low heat for 15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through. Add a splash more water if it looks like it’s drying out.
- Try this with prawns, Quorn, turkey or tofu – you might need to adjust the cooking time.
- Foodpack match: serve with a Chicken Noodles or Thai Noodles FastPot.
Click here to download and print this recipe.