Spice mixes like Thai 7 spice are quick and easy to use, replacing lots of individual spices that you might not need again for ages.
Serves 1, per serving: 247 kcal, 38g protein, 4g carbs, 9g fat, 1g fibre
- 150g lamb, diced
- 300ml stock (from LighterLife Savoury Broth)
- 1 tsp Thai 7 spice
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- Brown the lamb in a splash of hot stock in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Add the rest of the stock, the spice and sauce, bring to the boil then turn down the heat and simmer gently for about 10-15 mins, until the lamb is cooked through.
- Perfect with baby spinach and topped with fresh chopped coriander.
- Foodpack match – prepare a Thai Noodles FastPot, and when ready pour into a bowl and top with the lamb.
Click here to download and print this recipe.