Peppery watercress and rocket add bite to this protein-packed salad.
Serves 1, per serving: 218 kcal, 38g protein, 1g carbs, 7g fat, 1g fibre
- 1 large egg
- 100g tinned tuna, drained
- 1 large handful watercress and rocket
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 tsp fat-free dressing
- Put the egg in a pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6 minutes.
- When the egg is cool enough to handle, peel and roughly chop.
- Mix together the tuna, watercress, celery, add the egg, drizzle with the dressing and season to taste.
- Spice things up with a little cayenne pepper.
- As you increase your food choices over the next five weeks, you can include more ingredients – tomato, beans and nuts are all excellent nutritious additions.
Click here to download and print this recipe.