Access advice and support when you need it most
Cravings, emotions and triggers can hit at any time, so our online community is always there to support you
Get access to tools, advice and support
If your life is hectic, finding the time to dedicate to your weight loss can be a challenge.
Our online groups are designed to help you keep on track by connecting you to counsellors and slimmers across the UK. Supported by our weekly phone calls, our online telephone group can help you to access the support and advice you need to keep to your plan, or to maintain your new shape.
We also have lots of tools available, so you can always get help when you need it most, and keep an eye on your progress.
Here are the benefits of our online groups:
- All the support of our face to face groups, without having to leave home
- Meet men and women who are trying to lose weight, just like you
- Mentors and counsellors who can give you any advice you need
- Activities and tools to enhance your weight loss
- Understand your triggers and thoughts so you can maintain your new weight long-term
After having to buy a size 28 trousers and with encouragement from her friend, Tina decided that she needed to make a serious change to her lifestyle.
She quit smoking and started a whole new fitness regime, which, alongside the Management plan, has helped her to lose 13 stone.