Stay motivated with our tasty weight plans
Based on 30 years of research, our diet plans have been created to give you all the nutrition you need
Weight plans that really work
We’ve dedicated over 30 years of research and experience to create really effective diet plans that enable you to achieve your goals, balance your nutrition and enjoy what you’re eating – which helps to keep you motivated.
Our expert weight plans feature our total dietary replacement (TDR) Foodpacks, which are high in protein and give you your vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential fats and carbs. We’re continually developing our Foodpacks to make sure that with LighterLife you’re getting the best quality TDRs on the market. And did we mention they taste great, too?
Carefully developed, tried and tested meals
We’re continuously experimenting with new Foodpack flavours and improving our recipes. Our in-house team is led by Head of Nutrition and Research, Dr Kelly Johnston, and every single new and revised product is thoroughly tested to ensure it’s balanced and tastes great.
All our Foodpacks meet all national and EU regulations and directives, and we have our products independently tested to ensure these stringent specifications are met, so you can be sure that all the nutrition you need is in every Foodpack.
To find out more about our research, click here.
Getting the right balance for you
All our TDR Foodpacks contain a balanced range of vitamins and minerals to keep you satisfied, healthy and energised. These nutrients include:
- Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and vitamin D for healthy teeth and strong bones.
- Iron to help support your immune system and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Potassium to help you maintain normal blood pressure.
- Selenium and iodine to promote normal thyroid function.
- Vitamin A, riboflavin and zinc to support healthy vision.
- Vitamin B6 to help regulate hormonal activity.
- Biotin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, niacin and copper to maintain a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C to increase iron absorption.